Hair and Beauty Jobs Desk Latest
FROM BEHIND THE HAIR AND BEAUTY RECRUITMENT DESK
JUNE 8 2020.
Rubber hits the road!
Whoa, what a difference a week makes!
The hair and beauty industry took a bold step forward. The step was pregnant with confidence and forward thinking. The step announced, ‘we are ready’!
The industry firmly puts out the welcome mat!
Hair and beauty salon owners, hair and beauty talent and the much treasured hair and beauty clientele now know what’s expected of them. And so the love affair resumes!
The week evidenced a huge up turn, and I mean huge, in the demand for hair and beauty staff, both in the permanent and temporary domain. This was slightly unexpected, but received with unquestionable relief and profound enthusiasm. Bookings are flooding in for July 4 and beyond.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the job opportunities, all offering a July 4 start date –
- Senior Hairdresser wanted: London SW17. Creative hair colouring and hair cutting. Boutique hair salon.
- Experienced Hair Colourist: London SE3. This salon is a formidable force in the S.E of London. Full or part time considered
- Hair Salon Manager: Hands off (no hair services). East London. No Saturdays. Circa £29,000.
- Hair Temp required for every Saturday through July and August in SW1.
- Barber temp required for July and August – Essex.
- Barber required for Saturdays and Sundays throughout July.
- Hair Temp required: Ealing. July and August.
- Level 3 Beauty Temp required: 2 days per week. Oval.
- Beauty and Skin Clinic requires an administrator £20-25,000. London SW1.
- Level 3 Beauty Therapist with a passion for advanced skin care: Circa £25,000. London SW3.
So, with just under 4 weeks to go, rubber sure is hitting the road at the home of hair and beauty recruitment and I’m wrapped to share positivity, positivity, positivity from behind the hair and beauty recruitment desk.
Take care, be safe, be inspired!
Rose Hadley London Recruitment
ps. Want to find out more about how Rose Hadley London can help you develop your career as a beauty therapist? Or a develop your career as a hairdresser?
Read more here:-
Or call us. Tel. 0207 584 1990
Next update – June 15