Latest salary survey for beauty therapists – What’s the current competitive salary for beauty jobs?
Both beauty candidates and client salons like to keep up to date with salary trends.
The latest 2017 salary survey for beauty therapists from Rose Hadley (the leading Hair and Beauty Recruitment Agency in London) is now published.
Salary Snapshot For Beauty Therapists
Salaries are reflecting that employers are investing time in looking for beauty professionals with a passion to excel in the industry. Rose Hadley London is seeing excellent packages available for candidates that can match the employer’s specific profile requirements.
We are observing beauty employers striving to be an employer of choice by providing a range of benefits and a framework for growth to recruit the best beauty personnel and retain them. Reassuringly they are prepared to invest in quality staff equipped to deliver quality service.
We have a wide variety of exciting opportunities in both permanent and temporary jobs across the beauty industry in London. We are also witnessing an ever increasing worldwide demand in the hair and beauty world.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, commission and attractive benefits are sometimes offered. Outlined below is a representation of the average salary pay scale currently available within the industry in London:
• Beauty Therapists 2 years experience plus – from £19,000.
• Beauty Therapists 3 years experience plus – from £21,000.
• Spa Therapists – from £20,000.
• Beauty Temps London £10-12 ph (with laser up to £15)
• Beauty Therapists for Advanced Skin Care – from £24,500
• Head Beauty Therapists – from £23,000.
• Beauty Salon Supervisors – from £24,250.
• Assistant Beauty Salon Managers – from £24,500.
• Beauty Salon Managers (Hands On) from £26,000.
• Beauty Salon Managers (Hands Off) from £28,000
• Receptionists from £22,500
• Front of House Beauty Managers from £23,500
• Temporary Beauty Therapists £10-13 per hour (up to £15 with Laser)
• Aestheticians – from £24,000
• Advanced Beauty Specialists from £26,000
• Laser Technician – from £26,000
• Medical Aesthetician – from £25,000
• Waxing Specialist – from £20,000.
• Beauty Trainers from £27,000.
We hope you find this beauty salary survey useful.
It’s essential to be happy in your work. The philosophy for securing the right job is to be, positive and confident, play to your strengths and embrace your limitations. The beauty industry is a multidimensional and resourceful world which offers a broad platform for inspiration and job satisfaction, enabling candidates to express their creativity in many ways.
In turn employers will invest by offering a lucrative salary to reward the right candidate who is able to deliver innovation through their experience and skills.
Wishing everyone success and happiness in their careers and businesses.
The Beauty Recruitment Editor